I Really am Not My Hair

I know i said it before but i'm going to show it to you through these beautiful painting. Hair is like green grass, it grows. Keep in mind that there's only one you, so do You by wearing your crown with pride and the best way you know how. As my girl India would say :"Does the way i wear my hair makes me a better person" ? I hope the answer on your lips to be a no. "Does the way i wear my hair determine my integrity" ? still a No. Do I love being natural ? yes but i am not You or you me so why not celebrate our diversity and freedom without placing one another into cages. Being judgmental is not going to help us become the Queens that we were crafted to be so let's enjoy ourselves by praising our differences starting with our hair.
Hope you've enjoyed this work of art as much as i did, protect yourself wherever you go and whatever you do. Remain blessed my loved one.
xoxo

CONVERSATION

Fourni par Blogger.