Do you know your A B C ?

I found these wonderful images while searching through the internet, and to be honest with you i don't remember exactly what i was looking for. But i'm glad i did since it made me stumble upon these beautiful ebony baby faces. A funny way to learn your ABC isn't it ? my niece was delighted though her english is at it's lowest level right now, these pictures made her want to improve herself. So i guessed i had to share with you too, who knows, maybe your prince and princess will be ready to do just the same...
This song by Nippy sums it all so well, i hope you've enjoyed everything my loved one...
As i always say, protect yourself in every ways and remember that somebody somewhere care for you. Remain blessed my YGB readers, much love.
xoxo

CONVERSATION

Fourni par Blogger.